Friday, January 4, 2013

GOOGLE: TAKE YOUR MALICIOUS MALWARE AND GO AWAY!!

When I posted my latest review, The Driving Lesson, I was shocked to find an ad on my blog offering to lower my monthly bills. I have a problem with that--not that I wouldn't mind if someone took care of my bills--but I never authorized Google to place an ad on my blog. A couple of hours later I found another ad from Greenlight Loans telling me that the president had waived mortgage refinancing requirements and that I could qualify for an almost zero percent refinance loan. I finally figured out how to contact Google. After typing a rather lengthy disquisition regarding the legalities of Google seizing my blog and slapping sleazy ads on it, a pop-up window advised me that Google might not have time to respond to my feedback. A new ad appeared--a tutorial on five foods never to eat. I clicked on it and my firewall software warned me that the site was rife with malicious malware. So please do not click on any ads that you see here. In the meantime, I will attempt to have Google remove the ads. If any of you know how to get rid of them, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment